:: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic at RMLL2006
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: juto aviten
To: jaromil, dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic at RMLL2006
Hello friends of Dynebolic!
Hi Jaromil!

I am Julien Ottavi from Apodio distribution http://www.apodio.org

we are in charge of the programmation for the audio/video section the
world libre software meeting that will take place in Nancy (France) from
4th to 8th of july.

I would like to set a presentation of different multimedia libre
distributions, and I would like to have Dynebolic represented, I write
here to ask you Jaromil or some of the guys here that are strong users
of Dynebolic is you want to come to Nancy to present it?

also Jaromil, I think if you decide to come, that it could be nice to
present also FREEJ and others rastasofts in a conference or workshop as
you like... tell me if you could be interested also in that idea.

Hope you could come!!

thanks a lot for your answer!

cheers

julien