:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Official release d…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: jaromil
Betreff: Re: [dyne:bolic] Official release date for Dyne2
On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 03:35:15PM -0700, ramkumar.m.v wrote:
> Hi Jaromil,
>
> When can we expect it?

if everything goes well, we'll have it the upcoming week.
i'm all for releasing a final version, this last development period is
getting quite exhausting at this point... but hopefully the results will
be worth the effort ;)

to all curious ppl: please avoid sending me private e-mails as i cannot
reply everyone at the moment. I'll be diving into development this
weekend and hopefully Smilzo will complete the xbox kernel as well, also
the pure:dyne crew is doing great and almost ready with their slick
customisation... be patient ok? :)

anyway, thanks much for your interest and moral support!
ciao

- --
jaromil, dyne.org rasta coder, http://afrolinux.org