:: [dyne:bolic] Dyne II Rc Strange SAT…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: >---------------<[O:O]>---------------<
To: dynebolic
Betreff: [dyne:bolic] Dyne II Rc Strange SATA behavior
Hi list,
first thanks for all this nice work on dyne II, it's gonna be great
I tested it on several computers ant it worked great but encounter
problem with mine (shuttle AMD Athlon XP2800+ with nforce2 ultra400
chipset) : I manage to start on the livecd without any pb, The
partitions of my sata harddrive are not automatically mounted but I can
mount all of them (NTFS & ext3) in xterm with mount /dev/sda7 /mnt/7 per
example
> the pb occurs when I dock the dyne and reboot : grub says it is not

able to mount the partition where kernel is
I tried to dock on several partitions (ext3 & ntfs) on the same sata hd,
not better (adding the lines of the grub.conf contained in the cd). An
ubuntu is working well on this pc
the hd is seen on the third ide channel, there is only one hd in the
computer
any grub trick to save my soul ?
thanks for any help
Benjamin