:: [dyne:bolic] Video advice/help?
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: PattiMichelle
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: dynebolic
Αντικείμενο: [dyne:bolic] Video advice/help?
Hi - I'm building a video/multimedia box for a friend who is a graduate
film editor, and found out about Dyna:bolic. The live CD boots fine and
looks good *except* I can get only 800x600 resolution on my monitor.
Under other Linux distros (and WinXP) it's no trouble to do 1280x1024
(EliteGroup RC410L/800-M board with ATI Radeon Express 200 on-board
video). So I think it's defaulting to 800x600 due to lack of proper
driver or hardware detection. Is this fairly easy to set up? THANKS!!!!
Patti :^)