:: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-04-…
Author: Set (setto)" Hallströ
To: devuan developers internal list
Subject: [devuan-dev] Meeting notes 2024-04-11
---------------------------------------
-- Devuan meet 2024-04-11 @20:30 UTC --
---------------------------------------

Present: golinux, hendrik, bandali, fsmithred

Regrets:

Old Business
============

Old Actions
===========

New Business
============

LeePen
~~~~~~

Jenkins
-------

Support source format 1.0 builds (for example xorg-server).

Amprolla
--------

Improve generation of pkg<->src mapping to exclude banned packages.

Packaging
---------

Note: Currently arch:arm{el,hf} are broken in ceres by the ongoing
64bit time_t migration. Therefore some packages fail to build on these
arches.

- ceres
+ util-linux
+ xorg-server
+ rsyslog (nocheck)

- chimaera-security
+ util-linux

plasma41
~~~~~~~~

- Working on some tweaks for bgstack15's systemctl-service-shim
package. Will be publishing my changes for review as soon as I can get
commit access.

bandali
~~~~~~~

- read through and gave some feedback (mostly minor nits) for golinux's
www maintenance guide draft
- plan on looking into iso builds with rrq soon, though not yet sure
whether or not i'll be able to help with it

New Actions
===========

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣶⣶⡄⠀⠀⠀