:: [devuan-dev] bug#844: systemd-boot-…
Author: murzik
To: Mark Hindley
CC: 844
Subject: [devuan-dev] bug#844: systemd-boot-efi: Broken man pages
Interesting. but it seems to me that adding a dependency on systemd
because of one (!!) documentation file will be a very strange decision.
this file will most likely be moved from the systemd package, or even
just a copy of it added to the package.
Also, I found an alternative - stubby
<https://github.com/puzzleos/stubby>.
so even if a dependency on systemd is added, it shouldn't cause any
inconvenience.
I'll report it to debian bug tracker later.