:: [Bricolabs] Happy I Love Free Softw…
Author: Carsten Agger
To: Bricolabs
Subject: [Bricolabs] Happy I Love Free Software day!

On this occasion, I wrote this blog post, detailing my own journey with
free software with an eye to my involvement with the FSFE:

https://blogs.fsfe.org/agger/2021/02/14/i-love-free-software-a-story-told-on-ilovefs-day/

However, in this list I'd like to take the occasion to also thank

* Jaromil, whose dyne:bolic alerted me to the potential of radical
activism with software

* Fabi Borges, who connected me with technoshamanism and the Brazilian
consequences of the Free Software movement

* Vincenzo Tozzi, for founding the Baobáxia project and showing new ways
in the way of software and infrastructure for traditional communities,
by traditional communities.

Best,
Carsten