:: Re: [dyne:bolic] xbox and dynebolic…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] xbox and dynebolic 1.1.1

hi Pierre,

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014, Pierre wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I have been working on my thesis for 10 years now.

cheers. didn't new that. we all remember you, the pierre2peer guy!
was it you modding your skate to have an hasciicam on it back 5 years
ago? :^D

> I need to mod my recently bought xbox (20 euros) to install dynebolic 1.1
> on it.

Smilzo was the maintainer of the xbox mod and the expert for it, but
unfortunately he had many troubles with his health in the past years and
has left development and also lost some memory of such details.

I hope you will find your way online for this, let me know if you need
the dyne:bolic 1 ISO, I was already planning to release an "oldies"
compilation with that inside, maybe on DVD, to fund the new development
round.

ciao!