:: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
Author: Janne Liljeblad
To: frei0r
Subject: [Frei0r] 4 new plugins announcement
Hello Frei0r list,

I've made 4 new plugins for Frei0r, and tested them with my editing
application Flowblade that I recently released, see here:
http://code.google.com/p/flowblade/

The plugins are:

spillsupress
dither
posterize
emboss

Spillsupress is the my implementation of the well known channel
limiting method of green or blue screen spill suppressing.

The others are ports of Jerry Huxtable's java filters, from:
http://www.jhlabs.com

I wasn't sure on how to get them included in the Frei0r distribution.
So I'll send them here as attachments in hope that someone with commit
rights to Frei0r will add them to the repository.

I'll send each plugin in a separate post containing the source file
and the CMakeLists.txt used build it. CMakeLists.txt file in
parentfolder will obivously need to be updated to include folder
containing the plugin.

Regards, Janne Liljeblad