:: [Bricolabs] technoshamanism chat ro…
Author: victoria sinclair
Subject: [Bricolabs] technoshamanism chat room live now! sat 12th may
hey all just to say we are now in the bricolabs chatroom to discuss
technoshamanism. it is just after 5pm Brasil time which is 9pm GMT.
I think we will probably stay in here until about 7pm our time as
there are several alchemies happening this evening which we will
explain in the chatroom!

You can find us by following:

http://webchat.freenode.net/

and then you enter whatever user name you would like and finallyç
sign up to the channel #bricolabs

If you have any problems with this it may be because you do not have
chatzilla enabled on your computer so please search for chatzilla and
download...it takes about a minute

hope to connect soon

love from the technomagias in Maua
--
Victoria Sinclair
Project Manager Generate Project and founder ArcSpace Manchester