:: Re: [Frei0r] Joining the new list
Author: salsaman
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] Joining the new list
Jaromil,
a couple of requests also - since it seems like things are moving more
and more to frei0r being on dyne.org

The link for frei0r doxygen documentation is borked:
http://www.dyne.org/software/frei0r/ click on documentation/doxygen
link
and it takes you to http://frei0r.dyne.org/codedoc/html. On this page
there is no sign of the doxygen for frei0r. Can you change the link so
it goes direct to frei0r doxygen ?

Second: please can you provide an alternate link for automated daily
snapshots of the frei0r code on dyne.org. The current link is on
piksel servers so I dont know how long this will last. It would be
good practice anyway to provide two different locations for daily
builds (not least for security reasons). Security could be improved
further by also generating sha1sums and sha256sums of the tarfiles.

http://lives.sourceforge.net
https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/salsaman