:: [dyne:bolic] Superimposing somethin…
Author: Alexandre, Daniel Da Costa
To: dynebolic
Subject: [dyne:bolic] Superimposing something like a chat on my TV cast using FreeJ

I would like to be able to watch TV with a chat (an IRC chat,
basically) superimposed on it.
Another thing I would like would be to be watching TV and words in a
foreign language that I want to learn be displayed coupled with their
English translation.
I was thinking a "Video Text Overlay Processors" was what I wanted but
I have just found of FreeJ which seems great
or what I want and possibly a much cheaper solution, I will probably
just need some video card to fed the video signal in and out of a PC
and use some script with FreeJ.

Hope you can help me.
Thx,
Dan
Email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service
The LSBU communications disclaimer can be found at http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/ict/legal/