:: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for bric…
Author: Patrice Riemens
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] a question for brico list
Hear! Hear!
I have very little to add since I am mostly a lurker on this list, and
only pick up the things I find interesting, but I think we should keep
these words by Atteqa in mind - also re: other lists and activities.
And on a personal note: I am undergoing eye surgery nest monday. Serious
but chance of success are high.
Cheers patrizio + Diiiinooos!