:: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic default …
Author: El Evans
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] Dynebolic default WM
I like Xfce. It is easy to use for just about anybody, and if it's slower
than openbox I hardly notice on my machine.

The gnome 2 interface on this version of dyne was BARELY slower and it
looks really good. I didn't notice any detriment in performance (when
comparing it to my experience with Dyne II), except some applications were
a little slower to load. I will bet that there are alot of "geeks" that are
going to miss gnome2, maybe using it could attract more attention to
Dynebolic III?