:: [Bricolabs] [Fwd] A call to the Arm…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: [Bricolabs] [Fwd] A call to the Army of Love and to the Army of Software

re all.

i don't know where you are tomorrow.

but please join the body of humanity on the street and send out a big
wave, you can do it, we can change it. break out of individual. we are
undivided as one, indivisible as many, subjects of our own collective
LOVE

in the worst case tomorrow, don't be alone. please stay
together. light a candle, mourn a prayer or curse some gods as you
like. think about social justice, think about the IMF people and the
humanity they want to take away from us, think about peace and what's
the way to it.

the World is screaming for it.

we are many and we had never a choice to opt in or opt out.

we were just put in this failing system.

now its our moment to ask for the right to re-write it.