:: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to customize t…
Author: Hal
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] how to customize the application menu?
Gnome is good for a second desktop, and kde.
It would be nice to have a choice, and a default dm applied that is lightweight.

is it possible to have links on the desktop instead of a menu? This
way gnome could be used as default.
Are there any other ways to look at the links as something different,
to look at them in a different way?