:: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] The Aspiration Tech Manifesto
On Mon, 19 Sep 2011, Patrice Riemens wrote:
> And by all means, do read the FSF and GNU stuff!

oh no, why? just read what aspiration tech and the tactical tech makes
of it :) why read the sources anyway? we live in the society of the
spectacle! :)

FYI: here is my memorandum on AsiaSource 2005 events.
http://lab.dyne.org/AsiaSource2005

after these events the FSF India had confirmed my doubts on AsiaSource
and gracefully took care that I'd have a good experience visiting
India. I've never received apologies from the TT organization, while I
do know after this event I've been honored of the "troublemaker" tag
among Soros funded organizations: then tell me, who is working for the
split here? this is clearly not a matter of staying united.

in any case there is no reason to support each other because TT
doesn't shares its wealth with developers anyway, while getting funded
by donations and public money to draft fake programs that are not
genuine to the cause of free software philosophy.

conflict is not always bad Patrice, especially if it can still be
respectful to the readers and I largely prefer it to the talking
behind people's back.

ciao!

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39