:: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA istanbul
Author: victoria sinclair
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA istanbul
hey venzha, all

could we maybe do a telepresence discussion with you on monday 19th? that
is our telepresence day from hackademia www.hackademia.org.uk

we can also possibly do something on 20th as well

i am already talking to karla brunet and brian degger and we just got some
new equipment for telepresence and a reliable technician as i am super busy

but - we would love to do a brico convention

also - does anyone want to do something in the irc this sat (17th) for
international software freedom day?

vx