:: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic glibc 2.…
Author: Juan Carrano
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] dynebolic glibc 2.3
Hello, bono
If your problem is that you are installing flash from the script
supplied from adobe, and it tells you that glibc is too old, then you
should just copy the file libflashplayer.so
to /root/.mozilla/plugins/ and flashplayer.xpt to /root/.mozilla/components/
This worked for me on firefox, but it may be different for icecat

Hope this helps you.