:: [Bricolabs] Felipe + family in AMSt…
Author: Sonja van Kerkhoff
To: Bricolabs
Subject: [Bricolabs] Felipe + family in AMSterdam
some other time Felipe, i left the hague 2 weeks ago and am now in new zealand. enjoy the Netherlands!

some places that might be of interest for you:
http://www.iamsterdam.com/en/visiting/what-to-do/eating-and-drinking/bars-and-cafes/best-terraces

http://www.mediamatic.net/

http://sonicacts.com/portal - some workshops that might be of interest

https://www.eyefilm.nl/en

http://waag.org/en

the following is a new joint venture that used to be the virtual platform that was based in Amsterdam, but now is based in Rotterdam
http://hetnieuweinstituut.nl/en

regards/ naku noa na, Sonja

Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank