:: Re: [Bricolabs] 'Ernährungsnotfallv…
Author: atteqa
To: Bricolabs
New-Topics: Re: [Bricolabs] YouTube instant celebrities (was: 'Ernährungsnotfallvorsorge')
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] 'Ernährungsnotfallvorsorge'
Smiling as I read these notes, what I've noticed here in the so called third world (not) that everything has ceased to be what it used to, art is not what art used to be, nor is freedom of speech, because all of a sudden with the use of technology the power now lies due to numbers in the hands of those who were previously confused witnesses. A lot of us are in this transient fluent space trying to grab on to what essence of reality as we knew it but the force is too strong.

There's a collage of mix and matches, a tea seller who becomes the latest hit in Pakistan because of some selfies people took with him on facebook. He's been declared the most good looking man in the world!!

Now the guy is stripped of his kettle put in a suit and tie and becomes a fashion model because people think he's beautiful. What are his thought processes and what will happen when the 2 minutes of fame dies and the world forgets him?
https://youtu.be/eoi-tNNc94k

These heartbreaks are equivalent to solar flares as they rip through entire nations never leaving those affected the same

And it's such an old tactic in bad economies for governments to distract people with upcoming disasters no?

Cheers
Atteqa