:: Re: [Bricolabs] Not only London is …
Author: luis@protonumerique.net
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Not only London is burning. Prepare for the heat
Hey Paula,

I never post anything on the list apart from my small contribution to
the pixelache some year ago, but I read it from time to time... so
hi, again!

I just read the German link you've sent. It seems to be a rather
normal preventive measure of the goverment, and it is running since a
long time ago: is about having food reserves for a big part of the
population, ready to be delivered in case of a large-scale castrophe.

They also say that since the end of the East-West conflict (END?
Presumably they speak about the cold war), this eventualities have
become improbable and therefore they are trying to change the logic
of these storage centers and the costs they imply...

So I guess there´s no mention about possible electric-grid failure or
electrical warfare.

What about the Zerodays Film? You 'seen it? apparently the NSA has
the power to start that kind of war over different channels, and that
should be the reason why IRAN surrendered to the US demands in terms
of atomic development...

And so on...

Cheers!