:: Re: [Bricolabs] Fwd: Debate (UAM)
Author: Rafael Diniz
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Fwd: Debate (UAM)
Oi FF,

TV can also play a very important role when produced and aired by the
people. Access to TV is almost 100% in Brazil, Internet, 50%.
And TV can be watched in a smartphone with DTV tuner, also (lots of
models exist here). Convergence is key here.

Btw, 26 of October is approaching, analog TV will be shut down here in
Brasília.

abraços,
juba