:: [Bricolabs] TECHNOSHAMANISM FESTIVA…
Author: fabi borges
Subject: [Bricolabs] TECHNOSHAMANISM FESTIVAL!!
Hello Bricxs!!

We have 4 projects to develop in the indigenous community - Pataxó Village
- Aldeia Pará - South of Bahia- during the II International Festival of
Technoshamanism!! We need your cooperation to do it!!

So, come on... Send to us some bitcoins or other kind of cooperation: Come
to the festival!!

1 – THE CONSTRUCTION OF 15 DRY TOILETS These will be built for the purpose
of composting organic material to fertilize the Paxató lands, where we we
are working toward the preservation of river sources, using agroforestry
and reforestation based on the principles of permaculture.

This project is led by Jonatan Sola (from the tecnoxamanismo community) and
Ubiratã Pataxó (Cacique of the village of Pará).

2 – THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A MUCÚA (NODE) OF BAOBÁXIA, an intranet and
repository for the preservation of digital culture (connected with the
Mocambos network, http://baobaxia.mocambos.net) in the computer room of the
Association of Pataxó Fishermen in Barra Velha. 4 of the association’s 14
computers were relocated to the Aldeia Pará, and a mucúa will be installed
at both sites. The BAOBÁXIA installation will be deployed by Carsten Agger
(of the Mocambos network) and Paty Pataxó (of Aldeia Velha).

3 – MULTIMEDIA WORKSHOPS (video, audio, image, text, fanzines) for the
construction of a cultural archive as well as for the professional This
project will be led by Rafael Frazão, Victor Guerra and Luiza Só (from the
tecnoxamanismo network) and Crispiniana Pataxó (President of IPAP, Pataxó
Institute of Pará village).

4 – THE INSTALLATION OF A WEB RADIO, with radio workshop, creation of
collections, archival production, music selection, sound programming, and
voice broadcasting. This project will be led by Fabiane M. Borges, Pedro
Parrachia and Sue Nhamandu (from the tecnoxamanismo network) and Crispina
Pataxó (Secretary of the Association of Residents of Aldeia Pará).

http://tecnoxamanismo.com.br/english/