:: Re: [Bricolabs] Pixelache Helsinki …
Author: andrew gryf paterson
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Pixelache Helsinki Festival 2016: Interfaces for Empathy 22-25.9.
Hi Efe,
I will spread the congratulations around our members when I see them next..

Yes, we have gone through a few new communication structures in the past
year or so, including monthly member meetings documented in etherpad,
and we had a slack channel going for a while white-hot earlier in Spring..

The latest proposal within the active membership is to make the
organisational restructuring experiments next year into an 'art' or
'research' project.. So that we can explore and transition without
shocking our funders (Ministry of Education and Culture) ;)

I think for those involved in the Pixelache Network around the various
international nodes, it will be my responsibility next year to make
dialogical and archival space for that project so that we can benefit
from feedback and sharing broader than just internally.

But that's next year (I have Doctoral thesis manuscript to finally
submit this year ;)

Best best to all
,a

--
andrew gryf paterson
m.fi +358 50402 3828 [permanent, telegram]