:: Re: [Bricolabs] Transformatories, t…
Author: Felipe Fonseca
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Transformatories, transformatter/ Europe
Dear Patrice, thanks for your emails.

I am in Nantes by invitation of PiNG/Plateforme-C. About a decate ago I
met members of APO33, and am planning indeed to visit them next week or
take part on NEAR (although I must confess I'm a bit tired of
contemporary/digital arts ;)).

As for Amsterdam and surroundings, I still have to plan our journey back
to Brazil from Lüneburg. One option would be to go hopping our way to
Schipol, and your suggestions sound as good stops. I'll start thinking
on it next month.

Saudações a todes,

efe