:: Re: [Netsukuku] Simulation report
Author: Luca Dionisi
To: Netsukuku discussion list
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] Simulation report
On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Carlos Ferreira <carlosmf.pt@???>
wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is an implementation for NS3 ?

Short answer. No.

Long answer.
The simulation I was talking about works by simulating the transmission of
messages from one node to its neighbours. The simulation runs in a single
process.
The qspn module, anyway, is just a module. It makes little sense to test it
as a process in a [virtual] machine and make it communicate with another
process in another machine. E.g. you should anyway manually provide it with
a chosen address and start them in a specific order. The duty of the qspn
module is only the finding of the paths.
The simulator is, though, in the source code. If you want, contact me and I
will help you step by step to reproduce these results.

--Luca