:: [Dng] A defined list of requirement…
Author: Damien Hunter
To: dng@lists.dyne.org
Subject: [Dng] A defined list of requirements and what next?
I hate to say it, but I'm finding the Devuan project highly
unorganized at the moment. Who is leading the project? Is there a
defined set or list of requirements to pick from and work on?

I appreciate that the community is well meaning, but I've been itching
to contribute, but no one can state out right what is happening. Who
is working on compiling a distro? I've kept an eye on github, but
nothing seems to be happening and I'm not one who likes to sit around
and talk. I prefer to do. Sorry if I seem over enthusiastic, but I
want to begin working on the project.