:: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're n…
Author: Gregory Smith
To: Matteo Panella
CC: dng
Subject: Re: [Dng] 4chan's /g/ says you're never going to make it / amount to anything. Offered to help, was rejected
That is crap. If you say something that is unpopular they'll try to "get" you.

I offered to help the fork on your IRC channel. I'm a programmer for over
a decade and was a linux system admin before the udev/dbus/systemd era.

In conversing with another irc user on the channel at some point;
I said men should beable to marry young girls and said things against feminists.
Your channel operator "caeogen" then talked about "getting" me and also
claimed that my opensource programs were Mal-ware and no one should
download them. Ofcourse it was made clear I was unwanted in the fork.

You keep anonymity for yourselves but don't allow it for anyone else.

So Fuck you people.