:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and …
Página Inicial
Autor: Josh Walker
Para: System undo crew
Assunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Geolibertarians and Land Value Tax to replace all other forms of unjust taxation
It's not about the dirt itself, at least not to me, when I look at it as a
problem to be solved within a non-aggression framework.

It's about two main things.

1. The space itself, because we are a voluminous species that, at scale, is
nontrivial to our planet's size.

2. A multiplier on that space's particular desirability vs. other
identically-sized spaces. This is for proximity of the space to other
things of desire. Bodies of water, pleasant climate, other people, fast
internet… ;)

For the duration that you "own" the land, the stuff you take out of it is
forever yours for you to trade or use as you please. The rights are for the
space, nothing fancier. Not the atoms in it.

They're yours while you're there, and they may affect the cost due to #2,
but you aren't taxed for the diamond you dug up and took with you or
something. *That dirt is yours. *

All you owed the community for it was already factored into the Consensus
Threshold Contribution, a term I just made and will abbreviate CTC in my
writings henceforth ;)