:: Re: [Netsukuku] 1.0 release
Author: amdp
To: Netsukuku discussion list
CC: Porting netsukuku to Vala language. Developers.
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] 1.0 release
Thank you and may the force be with you!!

Grazie,
Alessandro Merletti de Palo +39 328 9112458 ~ Amarena Pictures S.r.l. ~ http://amarenapictures.com

© Amarena Pictures 2014 This e-mail contains legally privileged information. If you're not the right recipient please delete it.
Vi preghiamo di cancellare i contenuti di questa email qualora non foste il destinatario, in quanto privati e tutelati legalmente.