:: Re: [Netsukuku] 0.9.1
Author: Remo Hertig
To: netsukuku
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] 0.9.1
I understand that it is important to have a first working release and
that we won't see the mobile version anytime soon.
However I'm interested if there is any research going on at all.

Since the whitepaper states that QSPNv2 is not suited for dynamic
networks, I guess we need to first research a dynamic QSPN.
But I haven't seen any updates in that direction since the 2007
whitepaper, so is no one actively researching a QSPNv3 atm?