:: Re: [Netsukuku] Status report
Author: Ricardo Lanziano
To: Netsukuku discussion list
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] Status report
Luca, a very very *BIG* thank you!

I think is time to get *everyone* to mesh their routers
or laptops or whatever with ntk and report back to the
mailing list.

Internet sharing is a NTK RFC if I recall correctly and
is not needed for proper testing at the moment.

I'll try to report back my testings when I find the time.

--
Ricardo Lanziano
To iterate is human, to recurse, divine.