:: Re: [Netsukuku] webRTC
Author: Valeska Grim
To: Netsukuku discussion list
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] webRTC
Hmm, That would probably be difficult, And netsukuku is already fairly private. Work on carciofo will be done after more immediate work. It will allow for all of the anonymity and privacy desired.
https://lab.dyne.org/Ntk_carciofo

Also, Netsukuku has been ported many times, It is honestly fairly ridiculous that those ports were made, And it's wasted time which could have been used in just advancing netsukuku itself.