:: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basi…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Hopkins
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: bricolabs list, Jerneja Rebernak
Aihe: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
Ola Bricos!

The Pixelache conference and exhibition manifested many Bricolab connections
formed over the years.

We, the editors of the Reader, are trying to map the how and why of Brico into
the wider Reader text -- and this is only possible with your contributions and
reflections. We feel that this input is necessary to allow us to understand the
network at this point in time.

We are trying to find the glue that connects the nodes of this network. We
didn’t give ourselves an easy task, and we certainly hope that you recognize how
important your contribution is to us right now.

The main question we are trying to answer is:

How and why did you, the members of the Bricolabs network, arrive at the Brico
option: through what connections, by what pathways, through which PEOPLE.

We would like you to reply to this question in the very near future (more or
less immediately ;-)

Many Thanks!

John&Jerneja