:: Re: [Netsukuku] DOS/MITM by TP spoo…
Author: Eugen Leitl
To: netsukuku
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] DOS/MITM by TP spoofing??
On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:54:00PM +0300, Andres wrote:
> We can not force anyone to route packets they do not want to route.
> Also, if addresses were hashes, then how would the nodes be grouped -
> you cannot cahnge a hash to suit current groupnode.

If addresses are locations, the only way to change address
is to change location. Node ID and location anonymity
(via mix networks) are one layer up.

(This is not about Netsukuku, since I don't even know how
it works, but how things have to work to make sense).

--
8B29F6BE: 099D 78BA 2FD3 B014 B08A 7779 75B0 2443 8B29 F6BE