:: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still …
Author: Pablo Ferreira
To: netsukuku
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku] Is Netsukuku still alive?

Hello/hola a tods

I don't understand very well your answer, are you part of the developing team?

I'm also interested in knowing if there's people around that still working or see that is worth to continue working with this proyect.

Because there are other projects, no with the same filosofical point of view exposed in the documentation, it would be better to know that. in order to canalize our energy as efficiently as possible

cheers