:: Re: [Bricolabs] all watched over
Author: kiilo
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] all watched over
Hi Felipe,

Yes also from a quiete person on this list ~ I personaly enjoyed
watching all episodes of Adam Curtis since "The Century Of The Self" and
I found them always inspiring and thought provoking. Of course he has
his own taste of thought "distillery" . Kudos to him repeatedly I used
them as a backdrop for workshops I tought, because he touches an itch of
human condition in a mechanistic (he would say "cybernetic") world view.

And style or objectivity beside, his criticism is congruent to my own
observation, that the prominent mode of calculating a picture of tomorow
has its backslash in form of a self full filling prophecy. It changes
subjects and relations in the present. Doesn't we observe just now, how
this "perfect world" breaks?

wish you well
kiilo