:: Re: [Bricolabs] Even "The Powers Th…
Author: Carsten Agger
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Even "The Powers That Be" are starting to Think Brico...

> Point taken.
>
> hmm.. wannabe... no!

Offensive language? Sure.

I disagree with your post on another
topic than John:

> Because... when boiling It down It

sounds
> like? smaller cars, "green IT" and in

general... planning for the future.
> Sounds great
> when

you are buying a cup of fucking Baresso fairtrade nigga-sweat,

but less
> pleasent when you have to ride the bus along with

working class scum
> and muslims.

[I did take this as
ironic, since that kind of xenophobia indeed does exist in Denmark.]

Well, I live in Aarhus myself, and I spent *years*? living in
the "ghetto" and riding the bus to get into the city ... (as you
did yourself, I shouldn't wonder) and I don't think that sort of middle
class conceit, where it exists, really matters - because the comfortable
middle class who wouldn't go on the bus or wouldn't set their foot in
Gellerup are not the target audience of anything, anyway (it's not nice to
generalize, but DK is my country, so I think I can safely say it can be a
terribly close-minded and boring kind of place). They're far too caught up
in a fixed way of thinking.

Except for those peple everywhere
who aren't, of course, who think for themselves, who are always the target
audience anyway.

Anyway, I expect to pass by Aropia, to see
what the OSAA (Open Space Aarhus) guys are doing.

br
Carsten