:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: asbesto
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Fri, Mar 09, 2012 at 02:13:23PM +0100, Jaromil wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQREDQjfzC4
> Europe is depicted as a "good" woman that sieges and makes disappear
> other ethnicities, but she is still very close from a soldier beating

Well, I see different peoples in the video becoming unite like
"stars" in the same shape... Am I looking at a different video?

I don't feel nothing bad in this! I see different people
becoming unite!

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]