:: Re: [Bricolabs] IP / IoT House
Author: stephen kovats
To: kiilo
CC: Bricolabs startup mailinglist
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] IP / IoT House
hi kiilo,

sorry - no direct connection to South Sudan, except for looking for various forms of open technology solutions for different contexts, and their may be some potential overlaps here. The 'open source city south sudan' initiative I only mentioned because it is something I think will be of interest to the brico community and I would like to get 'their' participation in it. The main push of this initiative is coming from South Sudan, from people in Juba. On june 8th, we'll be doing a first workshop and public presentation on this at the 'Supermarkt' in Berlin. Soon we'll have some more info on this!

cheers,

Stephen