:: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtu…
Author: Sonja van K
To: brico list eco new media list
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel Platform

I've no objection to the following being sent but suggest changing the final sentence from:
Inclusion of a network like bricolabs in a category such as Dutch media labs is futile, incommensurate, without reality and frankly deluded.to:The intent to include a network such as bricolabs into a category of Dutch media labs is a misunderstanding of our activities.
and suggest some minor grammatical changes (again this is just a suggestion, I'm happy with what Rob wrote, going ahead).from:
bricolabs is a translocal, intraregional network that regards nationally determined cultural policies for 'new media'as attempts to dominate, rationalise, claim and own practices that exist by nature of being between and outside and beyond such frameworks. to:bricolabs is a translocal, intra regional network that regards nationally determined cultural policies for 'new media' as being attempts to dominate, rationalise, claim and own practices that by their nature exist, between and outside, and beyond such frameworks.
Also I'd suggest placing the above sentences onto the bricolabs website.
naku na, regards, gr, Sonja
Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank
ART BLOG: sonjavank.blogspot.com ART + MEDIA BLOG: sonjavank.wordpress.com BAHA'I Related BLOG: justabahai.wordpress.com