:: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtu…
Author: Patrice Riemens
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel Platform
> On Sat, 03 Mar 2012, Ian wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> > The best I could do is to (Q&D) translate their description:
>>
>> That's the text on the front page of the site

HEU? guess I've been very stupid again ...

> to me, receiving such a short notice call is offensive.

Ah well, just ignore then...

> and there are more rather offensive things about VP's conduct.

VP is a closed shop shop created to avoid various 'new media initiatives'
going at each other's throats in the fight for subsidies. Then it started
believing it could be an culture organisation of its own right. Not smart.

> I think bricolabs doesn't needs to be in that publication

I wholly agree.

> IMHO
>
> ciao

Tsjaoui, p+4D!
(going to a 'finissage' the new trend among culture vultures like me ...
;-)