:: [Bricolabs] IoT - time to sleep?
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
Subject: [Bricolabs] IoT - time to sleep?
ola

if anyone has ideas please get in touch with

"pierpaolo giacomin" <yrz@???>

"I'm working on a draft to submit to IETF, trying to standardize a way
to enable a sort of arbitrated communication between sleepy
sensors/actuators. What we call a "sleepy" sensor/actuator is a device
battery operated switching off its radio beyond the normal Radio Duty
Cycle, in order to have his battery lasting longer, for a time driven by
system/application logic. Basically the main question for us is what could
looks like that "time" driven by system/application logic (in order to
evaluate granularity and size in bytes for this time)",

greetings, rob