:: Re: [Bricolabs] Please HELP US star…
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Please HELP US starting our DREAM! :)
On Sat, 18 Feb 2012, Rob van Kranenburg wrote:
> meetings in all around and most definitely in Sicily :)
>
> for now sign me up for 1 dinner for two,

its a good plan and worth sharing some money with this museum project.

out of the little coins we get in dyne.org (nowadays mostly from ads,
we ain't getting any other support) we already share a wooping 50
nEURos a month for this museum and had shared some more in the past
when we had funded projects. their rent now is at 350 a month and
there are also local donors, we are struggling with the last cents,
but can keep this thing rolling, a physical space is activating many
new possibilities.

lets keep it strong

ciao