:: [Netsukuku] How Soon till Netsukuku…
Author: hawkiye
To: Netsukuku discussion list
Subject: [Netsukuku] How Soon till Netsukuku Roll Out?
Just wondering with all the Internet censorship going on and getting
worse on how soon this will be ready to roll out? I have been lurking on
the list for about 2 years and it doesn't seem like there is been much
progress in that time or maybe I have not paid enough attention? I am
not a developer or would help out but time is running short. If we could
do away with ISP's then it will be over for internet censorhsip garbage
that is threatening the free flow of information as that is thier
control point. They intimidate ISP's who don't want the hassles so
comply with their censorship demands. Just curious.

*EndTheFat.Net <http://endthefat.net>*
The HCG Diet! Proven rapid
healthy weight loss. I lost 80
pounds in 12 weeks.