:: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this …
Author: victoria sinclair
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this event in amsterdam
hey all

vanessa and i talked about writing something about eco residencies and
the international eco project network we are in the process of setting
up with felipe and others for the reader. It would probably be a
sort of 'how to' based on some of the case studies we are working on.
Does this sound like a viable thing for the reader?

vx