:: Re: [Bricolabs] SOPA
Author: James Wallbank
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] SOPA
Even the word "Piracy" inserted into the name of this act is a piece of
propaganda.

"Pirates" are armed robbers who threaten, steal, kidnap and often kill.
Sometimes they rape, destroy and maim as well. People who duplicate
content are "pirates" in the same way that people who return to their
car late, after their parking ticket has expired, are "parking rapists".

Whoever attaches the term "piracy" to duplicating digital content should
offer an unreserved public apology to all victims of REAL piracy. They
are trivializing the term.

Best,

James
=====