:: Re: [Bricolabs] Anyone up for Fluxu…
Author: bronac
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Anyone up for Fluxus
Fluxus - effluence and flow - is 50th years of age tomorrow (rumour has it). In honour of this and for some unknown reason I am helping make happen a series of performances and stuff tomorrow evening in Cambridge in Anglia Ruskin University - if there are any bricos or happenistas around with nothing better to do maybe you can come and help out make some mischief.  details all at www.visualisecambridge.org (events).  starting 7.30 ending sometime later.

This is not promotion more a sharing....

Coincidentally I saw Drew H today up in newcastle (we get around) and he asked me if anything 'had ever come' of the Brico Reader notion. Do we follow a fluxus model for this and wait till it flows?

ciao
Bronac