:: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this …
Author: Jaromil
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] curious about this event in amsterdam
On Wed, 28 Dec 2011, Rob van Kranenburg wrote:

> > creepy or not?
> > Bronac
>
> not creepy to me, but actually very beautiful in its logic, and most
> certainly true, i think that besides the reader we are in need of a
> really good strategic meeting

I've also seen that movie back then when it came out, but I must say
didn't enjoyed it much. I was at the beginning of squatting life in
Amsterdam and I'm still bound to the idea that, rather than a gated
community, we need to hack through the post-human condition and make
space for everyone. of couse I had dreadlocks at that time.

speaking of movies, more up to date,please make sure you see "In Time"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1637688/

ciao

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39